College Insomniac

A blog about a poor college insomniac just trying to get by.

Everything Is Funny at 4:00 A.M.

Been a long time since I've written anything. I've just been really super busy. My internship at the church was good. I learned a lot, mostly about what I don't know. Anyways, after my internship I moved back to Rexburg to continue my education. This semester has been a rough one. It's already past midterms. I am taking 16 credits, but they are all really difficult classes. I always have a ton of homework to do. Somehow I find ways to relax and just take a break.

In one of my classes, we just turned in an SRS document. It's basically a huge paper that defines the needs of a program that is going to be developed. It's super technical and just ugly. It was an entire class project, but 3 people including myself finalized the document last night during an all nighter. I went to bed 5:30. That one is over now, but I have to do a similar paper called an SDD document that is a design of the SRS. It's just as technical and ugly as the SRS, but with more places to make mistakes. We'll see what happens. I'm just glad the SRS is over.

The only things I have left to do this weekend is finish my take home math test and hopefully go on a date. The second one will be fun though.

Today's Theme Song: Chocolate ~ Snow Patrol

0 comments:

Followers